eSage Group’s L.A. Marketing Analytics Group is excited to present Sezin Aksoy, Senior Vice President, Global Data Strategy & Analytics at AXS. Join eSage Group and our venue partner, Neustar, in West LA for a special session on Wednesday January 15th as Sezin presents “Analytics in Motion: Performance Marketing & Pricing Optimization at AXS”.
During her presentation, Sezin will cover:
– Global Data Strategy & Analytics Team’s journey at AXS
– What tools we have, what data we analyze, and the make-up of the team
– Case study: Performance Marketing – how to we do market segmentation using data
– Case study: Pricing strategy – how do we think about dynamics between primary and resale in ticketing
You can view Sezin’s LinkedIn Profile here.
More about AXS —- “AXS connects fans with the artists and teams they love. We sell millions of tickets every year for 300+ clients in the US and Europe, from iconic venues like the O2 in London and the Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Denver to teams like the Los Angeles Kings and the Cleveland Cavaliers. With our industry-leading technology, we’re constantly making it easier for fans to discover events, find the perfect seats, and have unforgettable live experiences.” (AXS.com)
eSage Group (esagegroup.com) is a boutique Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics consultancy and is the organizer and sponsor of the L.A. and Seattle Marketing Analytics Groups (http://bit.ly/2vxV6B4).
eSage Group’s services help you quickly and effectively connect your marketing data from social media, websites, digital advertising, customer relationship management and other enterprise systems, allowing you to move from isolated data to fully integrated, cross-channel predictive analytics. We enable clients to uncover hidden insights that give a more complete view of customers, leading to better customer engagement and optimization of marketing spend across channels.
Thank you to our venue sponsor, Neustar! Neustar (www.neustar.com) is a leading provider of solutions for Enterprise Marketers (working with over 60% of the Fortune 100) to enable capabilities related to:
• Real-time Customer Intelligence (1st Party Identity Resolution, 3rd Party Insight, and Programmatic activation through our iDMP)
• Customer Experience (Call-Center / Website customization and granular audience activation in walled gardens, advanced TV, and the open web)
• Marketing Analytics (Customer Segmentation, Marketing Mix Models, Digital Attribution, TV Attribution)