We miss our in-person meet ups for eSage Group’s Marketing Analytics Speaker Series but we are thrilled to host our first virtual event ever! eSage Group’s Los Angeles Marketing Analytics Group is excited to present panelists Mikel Davis, Director of Applied Analytics at NBCUniversal and Jay Deng, Director of Data Science at AXS. Join us online for a panel discussion on May 26th as Mikel and Jay discuss “Delivering Entertainment in a Fully Digital World – What is the New Normal?”
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed how we do everything. The entertainment world has been especially impacted by the pandemic. Traditionally, the industry heavily relied on in-person performances from concerts to trips to the movie theater and while the transition to streaming media online had taken off, this pandemic has forced everyone to embrace the concept of going digital.
This makes us question what the future of data analytics in media will look like? While our current situation makes that answer even more nebulous but it’s clear that the future of media creation, distribution, and consumption will be increasingly data-driven and optimized.
During this panel we’ll ask the tough questions, such as:
• How has the lock down impacted the entertainment industry so far? What are some of the long-term implications?
• Where is data analytics making the biggest impact on the entertainment industry?
• How are is content streaming changing the game for analytical insights?
• And more!
Join us at this virtual session to get insight from experts operating on the cutting edge of data analytics and data science in media & entertainment!
• Kim Vignola, Senior Data Scientist at eSage Group – LinkedIn
What to expect:
• A chance to hear a great panel discussion from like-minded data-analytics folks and an opportunity for Q&A at the end of the talk.
• We are going to use Microsoft Teams to run this event. Please register below to the event the link.
eSage Group is a boutique Business Intelligence & Marketing Analytics consultancy and is the organizer and sponsor of the L.A. and Seattle Marketing Analytics Groups.
eSage Group’s services help you quickly and effectively connect your marketing data from social media, websites, digital advertising, customer relationship management and other enterprise systems, allowing you to move from isolated data to fully integrated, cross-channel predictive analytics. We enable clients to uncover hidden insights that give a more complete view of customers, leading to better customer engagement and optimization of marketing spend across channels.
Thank you to our venue sponsor, Neustar! When we can meet in person again, we are looking forward to meeting you all at Neustar. Neustar (www.neustar.com) is a leading provider of solutions for Enterprise Marketers (working with over 60% of the Fortune 100) to enable capabilities related to:
• Real-time Customer Intelligence (1st Party Identity Resolution, 3rd Party Insight, and Programmatic activation through our iDMP)
• Customer Experience (Call-Center / Website customization and granular audience activation in walled gardens, advanced TV, and the open web)
• Marketing Analytics (Customer Segmentation, Marketing Mix Models, Digital Attribution, TV Attribution)
Registrations are closed for this event.