I can’t believe it has been two weeks since the AMA Los Angeles and eSage Group sponsored Big Data panel in LA. It was a full house at BlankSpaces in Downtown LA. The 3 panelists where Raj Babu from Universal Music Group, Christopher Bridges from ValueClick, and Brian Kao from AEG. eSage Group’s Duane Bedard moderated. There was lots on great insights from the panelists. I will be posting more edited clips, but for now, here are a few pictures and a video clip!
- Bring Machine Learning Best Practices to Your Organization
- Delivering Centralized Ad Spending Management with Marketing Cloud Intelligence powered by Datorama
- Designing And Deploying An AWS Lake Formation Workflow
- Maximizing Marketing Mediums with Multi-Touch Attribution Model
- Better Box Office Predictions
- Enterprise Data Infrastructure & Digital Advertising Analytics for Media Conglomerate
- Competitive Reporting for Marketing Activities